My photo
She's the girl that has a few best friends & doesn't need anymore, the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. She's the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back & say sorry. She's the girl who will never leave your side when you need her, the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. She's the girl who never sleeps without her teddy bear by her side, she's the girl who says she isn't ticklish, but really is. She's the girl who will not give up on you if she really believes in you. She's the girl who believes in loving somebody forever. & she is I. ysai. :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

beybeh DAGS!


i want you to meet my newest playmate.. si baby dags! ehehe.. his real name is Dion Austin G. Sabanal and DAGS, is his initials! well, he's not my bro.. he's one of my youngest cousins.. :) what i love about him is his eyes..his ginormous eyes! i think its his best feature.. ;) ang cute cute kasii! and he always wants me to carry him.. kahit na ambigat bigat niya.. ahaha.. he's also really adorable when he giggles.. haaay.. i miss playing with him already.. wooo.. i can't wait for the next family event.. !

here are some other pictures of hiim:




kinda blurry.. ako kasi ang kinukulit dito.. ehehe



the two of us ;)

1 comment:

  1. hala ka cute!haha. ill post a pic of my pamangkin din soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete